Additional offers for low-income families
JugendKulturService has added extra offers in the Berliner FamilienPass specially for families with a verified low income. The families can make use of extra (very affordable or free) offers
Extra offers for 2020 at a glance
- Concert tickets at half price: You can visit family concerts included in the concert programme at half price. Ordering on JugendKulturService’s online shop - prior presentation of a valid customer card at JugendKulturService is required.
- Weekend break with seminar with SHIA e.V. from 18th to 20th September – only for single parent families (special price, FamilienPass page 141, registration directly with SHIA).
- Free three-week swimming course for beginners up to the age of 10 in the summer holidays. Apply at www.bfp-berlin.feripro.de between 15 February and 15 March. The participants are selected at random.
- The nature guides show you the small miracles of nature in the city (7 dates). Apply atwww.bfp-berlin.feripro.de. The participants are selected at random.
- Free short trips: Short trip to the Baltic coast (16/04 to 19/04), lake wilderness adventure (08/05 to 10/05 and 04/09 to 06/09), parent and child camp in Lychen (25/06 to 28/06), weekend trip to Müritz National Park (11/09 to 13/09). Names will be entered in a raffle and the winners will get to participate in these group outings. Information about and registration for the raffle from 1st December 2019 at www.bfp-berlin.feripro.de
Prerequisites for using the extra offers for low-income families
In order to provide proof of low income, families must present the following documents at our office:
- ID card or passport
- their berlinpass (or similar individual documents) or certificate of receipt of child benefits (according to Section 6a BKGG – Federal Child Benefit Act)
You can then use your Berliner FamilienPass to make the most of the extra offers until the end of the year.