JugendKulturService gemeinnützige GmbH
Since 1992, JugendKulturService has been offering a variety of cultural programmes at discounted prices for children, adolescents and families in Berlin.
At JugendKulturService, children, adolescents and families can find a wide range of offers in the cultural, sports and other activities of Berlin city life. We make sure that you never run out of things to do.
We offer our customers access to over 200 institutions in the city and, with the support of our roughly 500 partners, organise a number of different events, activities, visits, excursions and day trips. With our support, you can enjoy many of these programmes free of cost or at reduced prices.
We are responsible for the following:
- Super Holiday Pass
- Berlin FamilyPass
- Familiennacht Berlin
- Promotion programme for children and young people’s theatre
- IKARUS theatre award for excellent stage productions by Berlin theatres for children and young people in Berlin
- JugendKultur info
- Concerts for young people and families
- Kinderkinobüro and Spatzenkino
- TUSCH - Theater und Schule (Theatre and School)
- TUKI - Theater und Kita (Theatre and Preschool)
- Coordination of the berlinpass
However, we don’t only want to offer price benefits, but also encourage communication among young people in our city and see to it that as many parents as possible can use the variety of cultural programmes together with their children.
Partnership agreement of JKS JugendKulturService gGmbH (PDF, 264 KB)
Rules of procedure of the advisory board (PDF, 236 KB)
Members of the advisory board (last updated: June 2017)
- Dietrich Fenner, president, Berliner Jugendclub e.V.
- Regina Kittler, MdA
- Melanie Kuehnemann (vice-president), MdA
- Lutz Lienke, president, Landesvereinigung Kulturelle Jugendbildung (LKJ) Berlin e.V.
- Karlheinz Nolte, president, Berliner Beirat für Familienfragen
- Thomas Seering, MdA
- Roman Simon, MdA
- Ingrid Stahmer, Senatorin a.D.
- Kerstin Stappenbeck, Senatsverwaltung für Bildung, Jugend und Familie (Berlin Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family)
- June Tomiak, MdA
- Wolf-Dieter Tuchel, Senatsdirigent a.D.
- Sabine Weissler (president), city councilwoman for further education, culture, environment, nature, roads and green spaces in Berlin Mitte
The JKS JugendKulturService gGmbH management
JugendKulturService is a non-profit organisation of Berliner Jugendclub e.V. and is supported by the Berlin Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family and Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH.